Wednesday, November 7, 2007

getting started

Well, here goes... I wanted to start this blog to keep a record of what we do and what the kids are up to. There's no better place to start than today, right? Today was just an ordinary day. Nothing too exciting. It's getting colder out so we stay in more. They girls have been playing with a big cardboard box for the past few weeks, and that provides hours of entertainment. Yesterday I heard Hannah and Alli playing house. Hannah was the mommy and Alli was the baby. Alli said, "Hannah tell me a story about when you were a little girl." So Hannah said, "Well, when I was a little girl like you...about two or three...ummmm...well, I played with books and toys and...well I did all the same things you do now. Except, I couldn't reach the light switches!"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yeah!!!! i'm so glad you have a blog!! the girls & Javan will love hearing about their cousins.
we love you!

Anonymous said...

We're so glad you have a blog!! We love reading about ordinary or extrordinary days everyday. We love you all very much. Love, Mom and Dad xox